Máriton Silva Lima
+55 (21) 2292-8488
- Philosophy Course at the Provincial Seminary of Fortaleza (CE), 1955 - 1957.
- Theology Course at the Nossa Senhora da Conceição Major Seminary, Viamão (RS), 1958 - 1961.
- Graduated in Law from the Law Faculty of Rio de Janeiro State University, in 1970.
- Full teaching diploma in Philosophy from the Dom Bosco Philosophy Faculty, MG, in 1979.
- Magistrates' College of the State of Rio de Janeiro (EMERJ), 1996-1998.
Constitutional Law on Coursera with Akhil Reed Amar, Sterling Professor of Law and Political Science at Yale University, Jan. 27, 2014 to May 4, 2014.
- Immersion in Electronic and Digital Certification Process
OAB RJ, 2015.
- Speaks, writes and reads fluently German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Latin and Portuguese.
- Editor-in-chief of Adsum magazine of the Provincial Seminary of Fortaleza (CE), in 1957.
- Editor-in-chief of Ponto Homem magazine, then under the title O Seminário, of the Nossa Senhora da Conceição Major Seminary, Viamão (RS), in 1959.
- Vice-Director and Treasurer of the São Luís de Gonzaga Diocesan College, Caxias (MA), 1962 - 1965.
- Teacher of Portuguese, English and Social Studies at the São Luís de Gonzaga Diocesan College and the Commercial Technical School, Caxias (MA), 1962 - 1965.
- Legal and Tax Advisor at Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobrás – Rio de Janeiro, giving legal support to the oil refineries and production areas, 1966 - 1993.
- Law Practice under standing contracts.
25 years in the Courts of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro Supreme Court.
10 years in the Jurisprudence Division.
7 years in the Appeals Division, working in contact with Superior Courts of Brasília
- Magistrates' College of the State of Rio de Janeiro (EMERJ) Teacher of Constitutional Law
- Legal advice service at Ambep (Petros Maintainers-Beneficiaries Association), 181 Rio Branco Avenue, room 209, Center.
- Legal advice service at São Conrado Church, on Thursdays at 3 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Member of Grex Latine Loquentium, an international association bringing together Latinists from all over the worId.
- Member of the Historical and Geographic Institute of Caxias (MA).
- Column writer for the newspaper Jornal da Cidade, of Caxias (MA) and for the electronic periodicals Jus Navigandi, of Teresina (PI), Law Club of Brazil, of Brasília (DF) and Resenhas.com, of Rio de Janeiro (RJ).